Thursday, March 7, 2013

Second essay


The second paper we are supposed to write is under the topic of crime and punishment.  I find this topic difficult because there in only a few topics that interest me under this topic. I was thinking of writing about paddling in schools but I’m not sure if I can make the 1500 words. But on the other hand writing comes easy to me therefore I’m sure I can do itJ. The other topic I was considering how I think they should change the mental hospital systems but I don’t see how that fits the topic. Although I find both topics interesting I’m still hesitative on what I’m going to write about. I should probably get the writing since the paper is due soon then I’m going to have to write another one under the topic of education which will be easy because I already know what I’m going to write about !

1 comment:

  1. I wrote my about death penalty, I didn't want to talk about torture, because I figured that what most people would talk about.

    ReplyDelete