Thursday, March 28, 2013


Things are going well. This summer is going to be great! I just found out my little brother got his first job. My older brother is graduating from college May. And as for me, I’m buying my first car (by myself) and I’m finishing my first year of college. I’m not quite sure what my major is or what college I want to attend in fall 2014 but I have all summer to figure it outJ. As you can probably tell, I’m very excited. This semester is flying by so quickly, were almost in the final month. Honestly, I’ve enjoyed this year academic wise. Next year I will have a car to actually go places and explore so I’m looking forward to that as well. After this blog, I have one more that I have to write to get a good grade but I might keep writing. They aren’t as bad as I thought it was going to be when he first mentioned it to us early in the semester. Welp, until my next and possibly final blog, have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I agree that this semester is flying by super fast. I bet you are excited about buying your own car that's a huge excitement and accomplishment. I also agree that these blogs aren't as bad as I thought them out to be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks I am very excited and that good, hope your summer is good as well

    ReplyDelete