Thursday, February 14, 2013

Writers block I guess


Today I planned on writing my paper to turn it in next week. It’s been an hour and here I am eating waffles as I think “this is going to be harder than I thought.” My topic is whether abortions should be legalized or not in America, which is a very heated topic. I’m not sure why I’m stuck but a possibility is that these waffles and 106 & Park are distracting.  On top of that although abortions are serious business, it’s not a topic I personally jump out my seat for but I picked it because it was one of the most heated topics we came up with in class. Maybe it would have been a better idea for me to brainstorm more to pick a better topic to make my paper easier but I already started writing and don’t want to start over with such little time. Hahaha. Although I rather have a different topic, I enjoy writing and this paper, like every paper I write, will be a good one.

1 comment:

  1. It could be you're struggling because it's such a difficult topic, or because it's something that's been written about and talked about so much. And it's not too late to switch topics (loose deadline, remember). But if you want to write about this and you get really stuck, research could help unstick you. Ask a librarian. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete