Thursday, February 21, 2013

Me with no words


Were supposed to blog about what we talk about in class, so I will…just not Mr. Sweeney’s class. Haha, well at least not in this blog. Anyway, I take art appreciation with Ms. Delano which I thought I wouldn’t enjoy (Does art appreciation sound interesting to you?) but overall it’s a pretty cool class. She assigned us to make a self-portrait without using a picture of ourselves or words. Basically were making a collage with pictures to describe ourselves. First, I thought this was going to be difficult but when I started looking up pictures it became fun to describe myself without words. Of course it’s a little challenging but if it were really easy, I don’t think that would be fun. I got stuck a few times because I ran out of words but I just asked s few people who knew me well to help me get back on track. The collage is due tomorrow and I’m excited to see what people think of it. Maybe for my blog for next week I’ll explain what I did. J

3 comments:

  1. It'd be cool to see it too. Can you take a picture of it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea i can, we should be getting it back soon but if not by thursday (blog day) ill just print it again

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree--it sounds like an interesting project. Please post it! -Dan Ream, RBC Library

    ReplyDelete